Saturday, February 25, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to my blog!  I am Laura Calone owner of Serenity Visions Photography.  The love of taking photographs began for me when I was a child.  I would see my father take photographs and then sit with him in his dark room as he developed the photos.  It was amazing to see the pictures come to life right before my eyes!  It seems as though there is nothing better than to look back at a photograph and remember what you were doing, where you were and how you were feeling at the exact moment the camera clicked.  It is pure bliss! Often times when I look back at the photos I have taken I become calm and it often seems surreal. A sense of serenity and peacefulness overcomes me and takes me back to those moments.  That is what I aspire to accomplish when taking your photographs.  I hope as you look through your photographs you will be overcome by the same sense of serenity and peacefulness that I feel with mine.  I cannot wait to work with you and provide that atmosphere for you and your loved ones.

The feeling of serenity is emphasized with my nature photography.  It is my hope to bring that same feeling  through my baby, children, senior, family, and couple photography sessions.  Please take a look at my website ( www.serenityvisionsphotography.com ) and contact me to set up the date of your own 'serenity' photographs.

~Laura Calone

No comments:

Post a Comment